One of the teachings I've heard time and time again there are 3 voices you can hear. God's voice, Your self talk, and the enemy's voice *and might I add this voice almost ALWAYS likes to masquerade as your OWN using "I, I'm, or Your" as liberally as he wants*. Without going into a huge teaching into it, the biggest difference is that God's voice is always uplifting, always loving, always good, even He's correcting you it's always with a loving voice. It's Never mean, Never condemning. He doesn't tell you that your stupid or that you suck that's where the enemy and negative self talk comes in. Basically there were moments in this week where was correcting me like "That was awesome but next time try it this way =)" and then here comes the enemy and self talk for an immediate interruption "Where's your head at? You suck you cant even do this and this right. Look at you, your doing it again He should just take your gifts away already before pride completely gets in the way" and then there came a point where's it's like OK everyone who's name is not God shut up! After about 4 or 5 days of struggling with the shuffling voices I woke up this morning to God *the Father's* voice, "Hi Hephzibah good morning!" Which lead to an immediate melt session "Awwww He called me Hephzibah!!!!" =D To be random for a second one time when i was driving just minding my own business not focusing on anything God started talking to me promising me something that He promises to everyone He said "I will never never never never never never never never never never *times infinity* NEVER EVER leave you!" I was just like "Ok, God!" hahahaha He says the same promise over and over again to people everyday He's just waiting on someone to take it, claim it, and BELIEVE IT!
In my studies this week God's keeps leading me back to Psalm 37 especially verse 24 "Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord grasps his hand in support and upholds him." AWESOME no matter how many times your self talk or the enemy's talk gets you down God is ALWAYS there to take your hand *in which He never let go in the first place!* and lift you up. Now check this out He told me to check out the definition of "Grasp" so here it is "1.to seize and hold by or as if by clasping with the fingers or arms. 2.to seize upon; hold firmly. " Whether it's a trip or a straight up face plant God LOVES to keep a hold of your hand FIRMLY *I don't about anyone else but I can be like a kid I NEED that firm hand making sure i don't get lost in the toy aisle!* and pick you back up again!
One of my favorite songs that kind of go along with this is a song by Jon Thurlow I think it's called Let Love Win, I heard him at the Ihop prayer rooms and the song went "(When those accusations come from the enemy here's a little something i want you say) Lord, I know You love me Yes, I know You love me Lord, I know You love me Right here, right now, right here, right now It’s okay, it’s good and right to believe in My love It’s okay to believe, open up and receive I want you to have confidence in My love. So stop acting as though you could earn it. I don’t love you ‘cause you deserve it. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE THAT'S WHO I AM; LET LOVE WIN. No one loves you like I love you No one loves you like I do...."
No comments:
Post a Comment