Wednesday, January 12, 2011
What I'm going to use this blog for
I'm going to have A Scarlet Cord updates *our new prostitute ministry* when they happen first update on that February 15, I'm gonna share video's that catch my eye, Speak about the things God is stirring up my heart for, I'm going to be telling what God's doing and teaching me every week. Also I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite resources i use to stay fresh and pumped in Jesus, Also I'm going to be sharing whatever else Holy Ghost wants me to on here whether it's a special word for someone or a special prayer for someone i don't know but He has free reign, and last but not least there are going to be some video post coming soon. God's been talking to me for a few months about doing some street footage and just showing how He's moving and healing physically and emotionally on the streets. So Friday my church is going out on a treasure hunt and with God's good grace I'll be able to catch some cool stuff on film if it's the Lords will =)and right now I'd just like to speak a special blessing over everyone every single person's life that reads this blog may it encourage you, may your spirit, mind, and life be filled with hope and peace, may God surround you with His presence, His love, His joy, His mercy and kindness, may His goodness overwhelm your life, may you receive favor with God and man in every area of your life that you need, and may He touch every area that needs to be touched even area's in your life that you didn't even know needed to be touched, and even now as your reading this I pray that chains will start to break off and be loosed off of your life. That every area of darkness in your life will be pressed back by His light so that you will be able to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus. I release all these things In Jesus name. AMEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment